Saturday 14 May 2016

The Dunce


I was blind
Couldn't see any single thing
I was in a middle of a room
So calm until you could hear
Your own stomach
It was frightening
Nobody was there
I was crying for help
Until my throat
Dry as desert
And suddenly you came
Promised to help me
You were the only one
Who had the sight
You showed me the direction
How to get out of there
Following your instructions
Didn't know whether I misheard things
Or
You just didn't give me the right path
Because every time I did what you told
I always hit things
Those things hard as rock
Could hurt you
Even make you bleed
Until you could make an ocean
Of your blood
And suddenly, the light approached my eyes
I could see things again
You know what?
The first thing I saw
Was you
And I was terrified
Disappointed
About what I saw
Those diabolical feelings
Had mixed in my heart
Because I saw you
With your wide smile
While I was still sitting
In the middle of the room
All bleeding
Then you just laughed
And left me there
Who already trusted you
From my deepest heart


z.a.s

1 comment: